This is a loop I made a few weeks ago in GarageBand on the iPad.
I started with one of the stock apple loops in GarageBand.
Then I duplicated it onto a new track and offset it by a 16th note (simulating a very simple delay effect).
Once I had that, I added in bass. I can’t remember exactly which app I used here, either JamUp or Bias. The ukulele was played directly into GarageBand using one of the internal amps. Final processing was done in Final Touch.
There’s a good lesson here for me. I wish I could remember exactly how I processed the bass, since I like the sound. I need to get better at saving presets and making note of which settings I’m using in various apps.